Our spring maid cleaning service will make your place sparkle
Would you like your professional maid to spend extra time in areas such as the bathroom, kitchen, living room, blinds, countertops, drawers, light fixtures, baseboards and more? If so, our spring cleaning service in Orlando is the ideal option for you. Customers who order this option typically need two extra hours of focused scrubbing to remove build-up and have their homes shine!
What Our Spring Cleaning Includes
This service includes the General Cleaning list items, cleaned by hand with a detailed emphasis and focus on build up, plus the following:
- Ceiling fan blades within 2-step ladder reach (hand washed or wiped)
- Light fixtures within 2-step ladder reach (hand washed in place/not removed)
- Cobwebs removed
- Blinds & shutters (vacuumed, not washed)
- Moldings & woodwork, window sills, & lock ledges (hand washed or wiped)
- Baseboards (hand washed or wiped, reachable w/out moving furniture)
- Pictures & knick-knacks (hand wiped)
- Uncluttered shelves (hand wiped)
- Furniture (polished, fronts, sides, legs)
- Outside of appliances cleaned / inside microwave
- Stovetop, grates or drip pans scrubbed
- Vacant homes: drawers, empty shelves, inside cabinets (hand washed or wiped)
- All doors and door frames (hand washed or wiped)
- Light switch plates (hand washed)
- Countertops & backsplashes (hand washed)
- All sinks (scrubbed/disinfected)
- Mirrors (cleaned)
- Tub/shower & tiles (double scrubbed for build up)
- All bathroom counters & fixtures (sanitized)
- Wastebaskets (emptied/relined)
- Beds made, 1 set of sheets changed
- Stairs (vacuumed)
- Floors (vacuumed &/or mopped)
* We do not climb higher than a 2-step ladder. Higher items will only be dusted with an extension duster. We cannot move furniture, but we’ll try to reach any visible places either by hand or with an extension duster. Most homes have at least one chandelier or vaulted ceiling fan that we cannot reach by hand.
*It’s presumed that the home will be in order and somewhat decluttered to facilitate deep cleaning.
Why choose our spring home cleaning service in Orlando?
We treat every job as an opportunity to showcase our skills and impress our customers’ with the quality of what we offer. Over the years, this commitment to excellence has earned us a reputation for integrity, transparency, and providing our clients with the best possible service. Here are just some of the many perks you can look forward to when you hire The Florida Maids:
We don’t believe in doing a “good enough” job. Every spring cleaning service is covered by a 100% happiness guarantee.
400 Clients Per Year
We’re proud of the trust our loyal customers put in us. Book your service today and see for yourself why we’re the best.
720 Cleaned Homes
Our team has extensive experience with all types of residential properties, including houses, apartments, condos, and more.
Large Service Area
We cover over 30 areas, so don’t hesitate to contact us even if you’re not located in Orlando or one of the nearby cities.
We never leave our clients’ satisfaction to chance
At The Florida Maids, we want you to be so impressed with the work we do that you’ll immediately become our loyal customer. To consistently ensure your total satisfaction, we include a comprehensive happiness guarantee with each spring house cleaning service in Orlando and the region. Should our technicians ever miss the mark in any way, please let us know ASAP. We’ll gladly send a team to your home to fix the problem within 24-48 hours completely free of charge!
Book a quality spring cleaning in less than 60 seconds!
Time is the one thing in life we can never get more of. By outsourcing your chores to a reputable Orlando company like The Florida Maids, you’ll be getting both a spotless, sanitary home and the free time you need to pursue your hobbies and enjoy the company of your friends and family. Let our team of trained and experienced experts do what they do best while you focus on the things that truly matter.
No question about it. There are many tasks (eg., scrubbing inside large appliances, removing heavy build-up, dealing with tough stains, and so on) that are simply too difficult and time-consuming to be included in your weekly or bi-weekly housekeeping. By performing these tasks during a spring home cleaning instead, you’ll be saving yourself a lot of time and effort, while also keeping your Orlando home tidy and hygienic in the long run.
In most Orlando households, the most convenient time to undertake an extensive housekeeping project is at the beginning of a season such as spring or fall. Over time, this tradition has earned it the nickname “spring house cleaning”.
A spring home cleaning is usually done on a seasonal basis, while a deep cleaning is performed whenever there’s need for it, such as when preparing your place for a major family gathering, prior to moving out or in, and so on. If you’re not sure whether your home needs a regular or spring maid cleaning service in Orlando, contact The Florida Maids. Our helpful customer support team will be happy to provide recommendations for maximum value.
Most homes in Orlando should only be given a spring cleaning 2-3 times a year. That being said, no two homes are the same. For example, large households may need to be given an in-depth scrubbing more often, especially if they contain active children and shedding pets.
The Florida Maids provides highly detailed home cleaning services across Orlando and the nearby communities. Whether you’re looking to set up a recurring housekeeping plan, schedule a one-time service, or completely automate your Airbnb vacation rental cleaning in Orlando, count on our team of seasoned experts to carry out every task with utmost care, efficiency, and professionalism. Book our services today or give us a call if you’d like to ask further questions about what we offer. Our team will happily meet your every housekeeping need while you treat yourself to a little something at The Mall at Millenia, or simply relax at Lake Eola Park with your loved ones!
Not Ready Yet?
Enter your email address and we’ll send over some cool tips.